I feel like I haven’t done a weekly re-cap in a while and things have been happening so I thought I’d welcome the weekend with one. My internet at my parents house rivals dial up and so I’m pretty limited to what I can get done while I’m here, so any other type of post would be impossible. I actually can’t believe that Christmas is next week and a new year the week after. I have a feeling that 2015 is going to be a hell of a lot better than this year, and at the moment, that doesn’t look like it will be hard. So, as I watch Harry Potter for the millionth time, I’ll share one of my final re-caps of the year.
- Having family. We may not see eye to eye all the time, but they’re definitely there when you need them most and that’s when it counts.
- That also goes for best friends, the ones that won’t judge you and will be the first to ask you how you are, not expect you to do things for them.
- Finally being on holiday, and I’m going to damn well make sure I get the most from it. I feel like I’ve been at uni for the past 12 months straight, so this holiday is a very welcomed break.
- Netflix – I finally managed to find a way to be able to watch it and hooooly
uiaguifgawykeit’s sooo good! Seriously, I would hate to think how many hours I’ve spent watching it this past week, needless to say my assignments were submitted in the last minute.
- My best friends are coming home sooooo soon!!!!!
- My friends graduating. It’s so strange, they’re kind of actual adults now haha. And of course, Maddie’s grad dinner was ridiculously good. Congrats guys!
- The things you hope never happen to you, but they do, and there’s nothing you can do to change it.
- Friends that change, and they don’t even realise how much.
- Still no plans for New Years… next level indecision.
- Oh and, everyone graduating but me 🙁