As promised at the very start of the year, 2015 is set to be the one of experiences and today kicked things off to a good start. Today my friends and I travelled down south to tick off some of the tourist loving spots that the South Island has to offer, including lush beaches and bush walks. I have quite a few photos from the day but my computer is having a melt down so they’ll be up later in the week. I have to say, as I sit on my bed writing this overlooking the sea, tonight is a pretty perfect almost-end to summer vibes. So with that being said, here’s my highs and lows of the week…
- Today – this is exactly how I want the rest of my year to go. Spontaneous trips away without a set in stone plan, gorgeous weather and fun company. Leah, Britt and I traveled to Kaka Point, a place I haven’t been to since I was really little; I completely forgot how pretty it was and so close.
- Getting my documentary finished, although not quite exported. Hopefully my computer will hold out until it’s handed in.
- I actually lost the plot when I saw the ‘crazyjewishmom‘ Instagram account, it’s possibly the best thing I’ve seen all year. GO LOOK NOW.
- I have so many exciting plans for the year and for once, they don’t seem entirely impossible. In fact, very possible. Optimism. Maybe that’s just what it is? I don’t know, this isn’t even making sense but it’s a happy type of ramble.
- Frozen Mango. 3 Packets down in a week…. need I say more?
- Warm nights like tonight. Kind of remind me of going on holiday when you step off a plane and it’s so much warmer than you expected. Dunedin’s definitely putting on some goooood weather.
- Unnecessary purchases.
- Computer OTP.
- I’ve spent tooo much money on food this week.