I’m meant to be packing right now to go away for New Years celebrations, but after years of boarding school I know I can be ready in 10 – consider it my party trick. Although, anything besides packing takes me years. I thought I’d do my weekly re-cap since it’s Sunday and I have some pictures from Christmas day to share. The last week has been full of mixed emotions and I feel like I’ve been riding a rollercoaster. I guess that’s what it takes for you to know you’re actually living each day right? So with that, continue reading for my highs and lows of the week, with pictures of course.
- Christmas day was very busy to say the least, and VERY hot. The food was amazing, it was nice to finally spend some time with the whole family and then to finish the day with a swim in one of my favourite spots with Meghan was perfect (2nd photo).
- Seeing friends that you haven’t seen in forever, but it’s like they haven’t been away a day.
- On that note, having ridiculously good/understanding friends.
- THIS HOLIDAY YAAAAAY
- People driving around this period of time. Seriously, I’m talking about those that go 80km in a 100km zone, then when we reach a 80km zone they slow down… ???!!
- Trusting people that let you down.