Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
I went on a little road trip today and had even planned to take some photos, until I forgot my memory card. Typical really, it’s been one of those days where if everything could go wrong, it would. Not to worry, this collage should tide you over until I sort my priorities out.
Since it’s Sunday, I’ve put together my highs and lows for the week..
- Little adventures to new places – although I’ve lived here for quite a few years now, there are still little hidden spots that I haven’t ventured to and it’s fun to go exploring every once in a while
- Still having date night with friends even though i’ll be eternally single
- The random days when the weather decides to be more like Autumn than Winter
- Having a semi-productive Sunday because I managed to get out of bed for once
- ASOS having 25% off sale and taking full advantage of it (ps. if you haven’t signed up to Unidays yet, do it to get a range of awesome discounts here)
- Having ridiculous late night chats in the library with one of my favourite friends
- Leaving assignments to the last minute
- Spending Saturday night at the library because I left assignments to the last minute
- Acting like I’m on holiday when I’m really not
- Flashing my neighbours because I forget I now have neighbours
- Stress eating like a maniac
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.