I’ve been saying to people since I first moved to Auckland that I need to make the most of activities after work and this week that’s exactly what I’ve done. Despite the fact that I haven’t been home all week and I’ve been carrying the minimal essentials around with me, things have gone pretty good. So before I carry on with my Netflix marathon in bed, here are my highs and lows of this week…
- My friend Grace finally is back on NZ after her recent trip to England and it’s been so good to catch up – which included way too much ice cream, pastry and wine. Looking forward to having her here for the rest of the summer and her house by the beach, duh.
- Just had to mention the long weekend because if I had to go back to work tomorrow I don’t know what I would do.
- Exploring the North Shore, including the original Little & Fridays. Doughnuts are the beeeest.
- Feijoa and pear sorbet Kapiti ice cream – sooo good.
- Never Be Like You by Flume, who I can’t wait to see tomorrow at Laneway!
- I’ve been really liking using Snapchat lately, it’s kind of fun to share some more of the daily activities since this is more put together and thought about. If you’d like (shameless plug) you can find me – kendraalexandra
- The serious amount of itchy bites I have all over my body from drinking outside last night – it’s next level extreme.
- Wine hangovers!!!!