The past week has kind of slipped away on me because seriously, it’s Sunday again and my University holidays are over already. I actually meant to spend my week catching up on work but I managed to have a holiday instead. Now I’m just going to sit back, watch Catfish and eat some food. As per, the end of the week is celebrated with a highs and lows of the week post, not sure it will be all that interesting but here it goes…
- I’m working with Glassons next week to bring you some of the Dunedin street style in celebration of ID Fashion Week. It’s a little surreal that my name is on the shop window (see photo) and I’m pretty sure a lot of my friends have been confused but I can’t wait to share the snaps! – Also, come down and get snapped and you could win a $500 Glassons Voucher
- One of my best friends has been home for a short time and she’s made me feel so much better about finishing Uni because to be honest, I was freaking out. Talking about all the traveling plans we have just makes the future that much sweeter.
- 1984 by George Orwell. Reading it, really liking it so far.
- Coming home. I don’t know what it is about cold weather but it’s always better spent at home.
- Jessie on Youtube has been a favourite of mine for a while but I’ve been going back through her styling videos while procrastinating – love.
- Doing things just because you want to even if they’re probably not the best idea.
- Rain Rain Rain
- Assignments I should have done…
- Ahhh pretty much no one recognising me when I go home.