It’s hard to write these when I feel like I haven’t done anything all week. Turns out, I have been busy when I look through my camera roll, it’s just on secret plans – oooohhh. And while I can try and draw out this intro, maybe I’ll just let you get on to reading so I can carry on with the secret plans.
- I’m so excited about a little project that I have been working on all week. I can’t wait to share it with you all. For now it’s top secret but it’s totally going to be worth it when it’s all done, SO EXCITED.
- I found my Miu Miu sunglasses I was missing and some jewellery. Since I was away my parents decided to pack everything up, move it around and forget where they put it. Basically I’ve been combing through all of my stuff looking for what was missing. Wahoo! Now, where’s the sun??
- I finally got some exercise in on my favourite walking track. As you can see from the photos above it’s ridiculously pretty and it ends at a ‘secret’ spot that one of my friends and I like to swim at in the summer. The perfect place to lay in the sun.
- Regards Coupables artwork. I love the clean lined illustrations, and how it’s very tongue in cheek way of exploring sexuality. Warning: it features sex.
- I’m addicted to Ginger Beer. It’s just SO good.
- Also, we sell Real Fruit Ice-cream at home and so it’s pretty much on tap for me. I can’t stop eating them, they’re sooo good. I don’t know why I ever got put off them.
- This video. GIRL POWER for #womensmarch. Always work together for a better future. I’m going to touch on this when I get around to writing a post about my travels, but this is something that I’ve become particularly passionate about.
- Music: Straitjacket – BRAVES, Still Wild – La Mar, Smoke Away My Sins – Noah, Girl – Veens
- See by Chloe 2017 Resort collection is the best thing I’ve seen all year – I want to own it all.
- So I plan on being back in the country for another month but then I’m moving somewhere for good (or at least until my visa runs out) but I’m not sure where that is yet. I’m still throwing up between London and Sydney so at the moment. I’ve been exploring my options and for once I don’t feel like I’m living in limbo.
- The weather. It’s meant to be summer but today is gail force winds and rain. Umm… what?
- I keep going to bed at like 2am. Then, I get really anxious thinking about all the stuff I haven’t done and end up wide awake for hours. It’s sooo tiring.
- I feel soooo isolated living in the middle of nowhere.