I’ve been having fun working out the logistics of this new layout, including how to install an image slider (as above). It might not seem like much but it’s all pretty new to me since I haven’t done any kind of coding in forever. While I absolutely loved my old layout, this seems to just suit me better for what I want to share and achieve. Here’s to getting shit done 2017!
- I’m lactose intolerant so it’s no surprise I hadn’t heard about Puhoi Valley Spice White Chocolate milk, but ohhhh it’s so good! I found it when I was in Arrowtown and had to try it – totally worth the milk reaction. I’m literally the worst lactose intolerant person ever.
- New layout, obviously. But also, I’ve decided to start a newsletter so you should sign up! I’m going to have giveaways, as well as lots of discounts etc. that I’ll be sending out to my newsletter friends first.
- Had lunch at Copper in Dunedin with Mum the other day and it’s so nice. It’s all new ownership and the food is great, especially when you can enjoy it in the backyard. Such a fan of eating outside whenever possible.
- I’ve been too scared to change my rook piercing but I finally managed to with this new Pinch & Fold piece. So worth it, it looks so much better. It’s also the only NZ based site I’ve seen to sell these super cheap.
- Feels so good to get back into exercising – especially hill walks around my hometown. Nothing like some Central Otago scenery.
- Pressing play on something I’ve had in my head for too long.
- Love the Par Femme website. Just so cool, everything about it. I have been loving anything vintage lately and this tickets all my boxes.
- Life has been so stressful lately but today it feels like I can breathe.
- Rosé day because who doesn’t love a good excuse to drink Rosé?
- My ear will never unblock. Driving me mental.
- So much on the wish list, so can’t afford it. Booo.
- Never knowing if you’re doing the right thing or not. Probably not.