I came up to Auckland at the start of the week to enjoy a Valentine’s Day with my best friend and catching up with everyone still up here. I can say I’ve eaten better in the last week that I have all year – cafes here can’t be beat.
- The sculpture walk on Waiheke Island followed by pizza, wine and cheese definitely takes the cake. The weather was incredible and you can catch some amazing views of the area while seeing some local artwork.
- Finally made it to Major Sprout and it didn’t disappoint. The creamy mushrooms are a must, although the pancakes look ridiculous if you have a sweet tooth.
- JJ and I decided it would be a good idea to go back and watch Veronica Mars all over again, our ultimate childhood throwback. So so good.
- The weather in Auckland > The weather in Dunedin
- The Caker Lemon and Raspberry cake made my Valentine’s Day, especially after Burger Burger.
- I have barely drunk coffee this week and I reaaaaally don’t like it. How does anyone survive without it?
- I left so much stuff behind.
- I miss working… so strange.