This week has flown by but it’s been packed with activities and food. To be honest, too much food. But the weather here today is a-m-a-z-i-n-g and since NZ didn’t have much of a summer, I fully intend on making up for it in Sydney. So, I’m going to bang this post out quickly so I can enjoy the rest of this glorious day. Hope you’ve all had an amazing weekend!
- 13 Reasons Why on Netflix – you need to watch! I actually can’t stop, Brooke and I are almost through the entire season and we only started yesterday. It’s about a high school girl Hannah who left behind tape recordings after she committed suicide and follows through the time leading up to it. It’s based on a book series and I think it does a really good job of showing how you never really know how big of an impact your actions can have on another’s life.
- Bondi Beach walk with the girls, I forgot how nice it is – although, you need to time it right because it gets sooo busy.
- Passionfruit because I haven’t had it in so long and Australia has them available in abundance.
- Matcha Milk, I’m getting on that #fitspo life and finally tried the famous matcha. Taste yum and is good for you so i’m all about it.
- My new roomies because they’re the best and have made it super easy to settle in to Sydney life.
- The sun because I haven’t seen it in so long. How is autumn here already better than the entire summer in NZ? Honestly though.
- Pretty Things by Pell and U Know by Fossa Beats – songs to add to the playlist guys.
- My new Skinnydip phone cases, so glitzy and cool.
- I need to take my phone and my laptop both less than 6 months old back to Apple. You pay so much and all I ask for is a working keyboard and a phone that doesn’t autocorrect best with beatbox?! (As well as other issues)
- Caffeine is my drug of choice and my addiction is back, three a day thanks.
- Strange and strained friendships. Friendships don’t just mean coexisting. How bazaar people can be.