Since finishing university for the year I’ve kind of been in limbo. I have this on going argument, in my head, debating what I should actually do for the next three months. Still without an answer this week seemed to fill itself in pretty well so maybe that’s just a sign I shouldn’t plan anything; I’m all for it. We’ll see how long it takes before I succumb to boredom and start buying box sets of old TV series.. shouldn’t be long. Here’s le highs and lows..
- Mini-golfing today was ridiculously fun* because the weather was finally hot and I haven’t been since I was little and it’s bloody amazing. Like, how did I managed to forget about these things, and bowling? Need to get back into doing these things.
- The Otago Polytechnic Fashion show was so cool to see since I knew quite a few people that were showing. It’s pretty awesome to see how university students can make clothes that could easily rival top fashion designers.
- I also went to the Otago Polytechnic Culinary Art final showcase that my Mum was a part of and OMG (I will only ever say that once) the food was that good. Especially now because she now has no excuse not to make me food…hehe…
- Went to go see the newest Hunger Games movie and I just really like going to the movies because it’s always more satisfying seeing it on a huge screen – it was also a good movie.
- Dinners dates..
- I ORDERED A NEW CAMERA EEEEEEK
- I’M BROKEEEE
- This is taking me forever to write and Shelby wants to watch movies so this needs to be done right now.
- Feeling sick throughout the fashion show then practically having to run out, no fun. Also forgot to take photos.. opps.. don’t worry I’ll sort something out.
- Not doing assignments… life story.
*(besides Maddie and George being poor losers 😛 )