Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
I believe this is what they call writers block.. I’ve been staring at this blank page for a solid hour and I still can’t think of anything remotely interesting to write about. My mind is both completely scattered, and blank, simultaneously. I have a blog though, and I need to produce content so here’s le content. Sooo, let’s just skip to the part where I round up my week in a few short sentences.
- Realising that you actually live in an amazing place. If you haven’t visited New Zealand, you need to check out this video – mind blowing!
- Having this photo of mine from Instagram feature on the ASOS #AsSeenOnMe page
- Getting this dress in the mail above, I’m obsessed.
- Finally not being a hermit and catching up with friends finally.
- Catching up on Youtube videos, it’s like catching up with old friends.
- I’m always listening to music so it’s kind of therapeutic to find new songs to listen to, very refreshing. Pretty much the equivalent buying a new pair of shoes for me.
- Being VERY sick today
- Not being productive/leaving my assignments to the last minute
- Getting boots in the mail that I love, don’t fit and are now sold out 🙁
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.