Another week is over. I have to admit I have no idea what I’ve done with it. The past few weeks have been hectic, so it’s been nice to live day to day with nothing planned. It feels weird to not be super stressed and working on a million projects if I’m being honest but we’ve come out of lockdown 2.0 so life’s starting to look up as we head into summer. I’m beyond happy about it after a long rough winter being stuck at home. Since I haven’t been up to much this one’s going to be a short one, but I’ll (fingers crossed) be back next week with more exciting news.
- I’ve spent heaps of my week surrounded by friends which is probably why I feel so much happier. It’s so nice to feel settled with a solid group of quality people on the same page that I always have fun with – and they just live down the road. So very lucky.
- I know it was cliche, but I loved Emily In Paris. Such a great easy watch, especially since I had to crash on our couch this week while someone stayed in my room.
- Barbarino’s still slaps and if you haven’t tried their Siciliana pasta yet you need to right now. My addiction has got to the point that my friend tried to buy me a voucher for my birthday – it’s that good.
- My friend threw a Harry Potter themed party and I have to say the dress up quality was next level and made it so much more fun. Why do we never throw themed parties in New Zealand? We’re really missing out.
- I know I’m behind on this but David Attenborough: A Life on Our Planet on Netflix is a brilliant documentary and incredibly scary. It’s insane to me that people still don’t believe that climate change exists.
- It really shouldn’t mean much but I’m nearly at 30k on Instagram which has been a major goal of mine for 2020. If you like my content please go check me out on Instagram here!
- I’ve been binging the Life Uncut podcast at work which has been saving me. Such an easy ‘girls chat’ pod but highly entertaining.
- I just spent the last 20 min binging @richcaroline on Tiktok. I don’t know why but I find her Clueless inspired videos hilarious.
- I’m so behind on emails because I have zero motivation to work, so I’ve been putting it off.
- THIS HANGOVER.
- I’m ready for a change and since I won’t be moving anytime soon, it’s probably going to have to be with work or blogging. I really need to set the time to decide in which way but I’ve been putting it off so it’s not going to happen anytime soon.
- I feel like it’s impossible to save money these days.