I’m going to cut straight to the chase since I have an endless list of jobs to finish this Sunday. All-day I’ve been switching between life admin and shooting so I’m ready for it to be over to be honest. At the very least, it’s been satisfying to get organised once again after a messy week. Really riding this rollercoaster. Here’s hoping next week brings a little more peace – I really need it.
- If you haven’t heard, I’m giving away two packs of the iS Clinical Pure Calm Collection over on Instagram. iS Clinical has quickly become my favourite skincare of all time and so I’m stoked to be able to give you a chance to win a pack worth $295 for you and a friend! If you’re unfamiliar, I have reviewed the collection here.
- Postal Service in Grey Lynn is a great and healthy brunch spot, and it’s never too busy. I hate when places get too hyped and you end up waiting 40min for a seat, so would definitely recommend hitting this up.
- How To Fix A Drug Scandal on Netflix is so interesting. I haven’t heard much about beforehand so I was pleasantly surprised. It follows the effects of crime drug lab chemist Sonja Farak and Annie Dookhan and their tampering with evidence that was covered up.
- On Friday night I had dinner with one of my flatmates and made the Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Party Cake Mix for dessert which is not a bad, quick sponge-like cake that did the trick. Not as good quality as The Caker cakes obviously (my fave), but it’s also half the price.
- The election outcome – obviously.
- Dawson’s Creek is on Netflix so obviously I had to watch it while working from home. It’s one of the old classics I never watched the first time around, like Veronica Mars and Gilmore Girls so I’ll be happily binging this for the next week.
- I went to Conch with friends the other night and I forget how good their food is. We got a pizza, two entrees and a wine each and it was only $22 each. Cheap and the vibe is very cool – very Wellington-esk.
- Music: Desperado – Rihanna, Sucks To Be You – Saint Jhn, Addicted – D’african, Price Right – Biicla
- Had to make some hard decisions this week. I’m happy about them, but also a bit confused. I guess sometimes taking the easy route isn’t the worst idea for peace of mind.
- It’s mozzy season and I have about 30 bites from sitting outside watching the fireworks. RIP.