Another week has come and gone and if it’s wasn’t for my camera roll, I’d have no idea what I had been up to. Ever since Covid has been around, every day feels like it rolls straight into the next.
This is my first week in over a month that hasn’t been affected by some sort of lockdown/travel, so I feel like I’m starting to get back into a normal routine. That hasn’t come without its struggles, but it has felt good to gain some sense of normality. Fingers crossed it stays this way for a while – I don’t think I can handle much more of the yo-yo.
- This week I’ve focused on seeing all of my friends again. I went out Friday night, and while it was great, I can’t say I was prepared for a night of heavy drinking. The new Scapegrace gin RTDs were great though.
- I finally went into Newmarket Sephora for the first and picked up two things I’ve been wanting forever. The Fenty Beauty lipgloss in Fu$$y and Nudestix All Over Face Colour trio. 100% yes from me.
- Finally made it to Taco Medic on the weekend. Can we have a round of applause for their frozen margarita? I could drink that all night. Tacos were good too.
- I also tried Belly Worship for the first time and the pork belly Chinese pancake was EXACTLY what I have been craving but didn’t know it existed.
- Bad Vegan: Fame. Fraud. Fugitives on Netflix is another crazy con-man story. I’m divided between wondering how people believe such stupid stories and feeling sorry for them. It’s a wild ride.
- As per usual, I did some drunk shopping and *accidentally* brought these boots I’ve been eyeing up for weeks. You’ll be seeing them everywhere soon, no doubt.
- I’ve been tired ALL THE TIME. If this is how people with Covid feel then I feel for you.
- Speaking of, getting more than 7 hours of sleep has gone out the window.
- Um… the sun is setting at 6 pm. I’m not happy about it.
- Does anyone else get annoyed by how many “accept cookies” windows pop up when you’re online shopping?
Read my previous Highs & Lows posts here.