Working from home has its advantages and disadvantages. While I love being able to work on my own schedule, it truly does make the days all merge into one. This week I’ve been very low-key and enjoying the rainy weather spent mostly at home. I needed it after the hectic weeks before – from food poisoning to partying.
- It’s been a while since I found a good new podcast and this week I found two! If you’re into True Crime, check out Counterclock‘s new season and Twin Flames.
- Belly Worship is a must if you haven’t tried it yet in Auckland. I just picked it up and it was worth the crazy Dominion Road traffic.
- So many parcels arrived this week. I haven’t said yes to many brands this year because it becomes too overwhelming, so it’s always nice when something does arrive in the mail. I got some new jewels from Bare Jewellery and I’m so impressed – they’re so pretty and affordable.
- Another parcel that arrived in the mail was the new Even Better Clinical™ Serum Foundation SPF 20, as well as a whole lot of other goodies and so far I’m impressed with the feel and look. It’s full of important skincare too, such as hyaluronic acid, salicylic acid, and vitamin C. I’m going to write a full review on here of it soon, so keep an eye out.
- Another recommendation for the True Crime fans. HBO released a drama based on the story behind The Staircase documentary on Netflix. It’s meant to share some other sides of the story that the original didn’t. So far I find it more interesting because the original was soo long.
- We’ve been thrashing Made In Chelsea in our flat and it just keeps getting better. I’d recommend it if you’re looking for a show to tide you over until Love Island kicks off.
- If you haven’t tried the Cinnamon Double Stuffed Oreos, you need to.
Shop This Weeks Favourites:
- I had blood tests done the other week because I have been trying to figure out why I’m so tired all the time. Everything came back good (luckily) so I’m still confused.
- This weather is making me want to pack up and move to an island. I can’t tell if this would be a bad idea now that I can work from anywhere.
- Winter is so close and I’m not excited about it.