Do you ever just have those moments where you wonder what the hell you’re doing with your life? Yeah, I’ve had a few of those this week. I think as time moves so quickly I’m really starting to feel it and maybe I’m just getting itchy travel feet again. It also tends to happen when my indecision in life is extra-extra which is definitely right about now. Plus, I’m super over-tired so yeah, LIFE. Let’s get into this post though shall we?
?rose bay reserve, sydney
- The other day I decided I’d explore the area I live in and found a little spot in Rose Bay that is gorgeous. Perfect sunset and a deserted beach – can’t get much better than that!
- Just had the best lunch at Tequila Mockingbird in Paddington with an awesome bunch of people. You can never go wrong when Aperol is involved either – it will always remind me of Italy.
- Gossip Girl on Netflix when you’re hungover. I tend to watch the earlier seasons but I decided to start on season 5 – how good is it though!? Although, I still find it strange how Dan and Blair got together.
- London Grammar – Darling Are You Gonna Leave Me (LCAW Remix) and Teemid – Crazy feat. Joie Tan have been on repeat all week. Soundcloud is so good these days.
- Been online shopping a little bit too much this week, the only problem is they’re all Summer items. I’ll never let go. BUT how cute is this dress from Simons? Yeah, definitely need a holiday.
- Milky Bar Cookies and Cream because I eat waaay too much sugar. Sorry, not sorry.
- Stir-fry Kale, Silverbeet and Bok Choy with garlic and sweet soy sauce. Best and easiest thing to make at night. Trust me, it tastes better than it sounds.
- My laptop is honestly the worst thing I’ve ever bought. It just constantly has something wrong, now I’m out of memory and it likes to remind me every 20 seconds. I GET IT.
- And, I just wrote this entire post out but it didn’t save so I have to do it all over again.
- Rude people that are entitled. You have money, doesn’t mean you can be a bitch.
- I’ve been in a weird mood the whole weekend and I can’t seem to shake it. I don’t know why or what’s put me in it but I’m definitely off my game.