This is the first weekend in a while where I feel organised for the week ahead – no Sunday scaries here. The weeks are going so quickly and with Christmas right around the corner, I’m stressing to fit everything into the rest of the year. I have so many people I need to see, work to get done and plans to make for the new year. On the plus side, it is finally hot in the city and it’s so satisfying to be sitting in my room in shorts and a tee writing this. Can you tell I live for summer?
- I was given Roku Gin on Friday and to start, it’s so pretty. I’m planning on creating a bar in my house for summer so this was the first addition to the cart. It’s won a lot of awards so you know it won’t be long before I crack it open.
- On Friday I popped into the Mecca Queens Street store for their Holiday collection launch. I love seeing the mini packs you can get because it’s a great way to discover new products. The new Byredo perfumes are top of my list – they can do no wrong. I walked away with a caramel ice cream and a Mecca gift card I won in the lucky dip which you know I’ll be spending ASAP. Such a lovely evening.
- This week I discovered my local sells Pals and on Tuesday I spent the evening with my friend drinking them and watching the fireworks. I live for warm nights because I am 100% a night person. It’s so good to finally be able to sit outside late into the evening. These drinks will be a staple in my fridge over the next few months.
- I wore my new Bec & Bridge Harlow Pants out the other night and WOW, did you guys like them. I don’t think I’ve ever had so many people ask me where they were from. Unfortunately, they’re sold out online pretty much anywhere but keep checking that link for their return.
- Girls Gotta Eat “Breakup Bootcamp” episode may actually change your life. I think a lot of it can be applied to any situation you need to break up from so it’s a great listen for anyone.
- Music: Caught Up – Goldwater, Lies – Jake Simon, DNA – Julia Thompson & Reo Cragun, Sunrise – Alice Ivy & Cadence Weapon
- I’ve had really bad anxiety this week. On the plus side, it feels like a wave that has now passed. I rarely get it so it definitely freaked me out.
- I’m at a crossroad and I’m not sure whether to stay comfortable or do something drastic.