Just quickly getting this up before I run to my friends place for dinner. That’s the best thing about this time of the year – it’s never to late to cook dinner or pour a wine. I hope you’ve all enjoyed your weekend as much as I have!
- I finally got to hang out with my friend Sam properly this weekend which has been so refreshing. It’s beyond hilarious going through all our old university photos and memories. We have lived very parallel lives since leaving Wellington and it’s a good reminder that choosing a different path doesn’t mean you’re without.
- Coffee in Grey Lynn park from Crumb on the Sunday morning. There’s nothing better.
- Since the weather has been a lot warmer I’ve taken full advantage of walking home. It might not seem that exciting, but getting some exercise in before I start working again from home has been a mood game changer.
- Guacamole with Mexicona Sea Salt and Lime chips. A summer necessity. Also, the little mini cheeses rather than a whole round of cheese has been the best discovery at Countdown – ever.
- On that note: how do you stop yourself from eating at least one block of Caramilk a week? Asking for a friend…
- I have been reading Dolly Alderton’s Everything I Know About Love (slowly) and it just keeps getting better and better. We have so far lived very similar lives in our twenties, enjoying the old binge drinking culture. If you’re a kiwi I think you’ll definitely relate. Also, if you haven’t read it already: my post I wrote here last year talks about collecting drunk stories too.
- Having talks with strangers that are on your level. A nice reminder there’s always someone feeling the same as you out there.
- Georgia Paris opened a store on Ponsonby Road and I want to buy this top so badly. Bye bye $$$.
- Music: Demons – Lui Dodds, Monica Lewinsky – Saint Jhn, Roses (Remix) – Saint Jhn, Sunrise – Alice Ivy
- I’ve ran out of time a lot this week.
- But also, how are we already half way through November!?
- I’ve lost my UE Boom and I feel empty with it.