Oh hey Sunday, you crept up on me. This week has been pretty bloody busy and as I write this on Sunday afternoon I’m about to run out the door to another dinner. Hope you’ve all had a great weekend, here’s my highs and lows of the week.
- I spent a lovely Valentine’s Day dinner at Elmo’s with friends. The Hawaiian Pizza is a new favourite. It comes with jalapeños so it’s extra spicy – you’ve been warned.
- On that note: my Valentine’s Day flowers from my best friend JJ. Such a lovely surprise for the eternally single gal.
- The Garage Project sparkling red wine is key on a hot summer day. Soph and I spent her birthday drinking it on the deck in the sun. You can get it on tap too which makes it a cheap drink. Yum.
- Dragon Girl by Nars is my new favourite lip pencil. It’s a pink/red shade that glides on easy and lasts the day. Big hit for me.
- THE FUCKING BOOTS are everything. Also, this shirt to match by Ellis and Friends.
- Music: Letting People Go – Carnage, FWM – Parsa, The Zone – The Weekend
- Tip Top Banoffe Pie Ice Cream is so damn good.
- I went to watch Emma with Soph the other night at Silky Otter Cinemas which is the best boutique cinema. They serve Duck Island ice cream (ahh, YES). Emma was a great movie too, the cinematography was beautiful and the lead male is my favourite Johnny Flynn from Lovesick on Netflix.
- Friends that you just don’t gel with anymore. It’s life, sometimes you grow apart.
- It’s getting colder. Cuffing season?