Today has been the most relaxing Sunday I’ve had in a while and it was long overdue. I’ve caught up on life admin and now I’m about to take my sweet time making a healthy dinner. Sometimes you just have to appreciate the little things in the day – especially before the Sunday scaries seep in.
- I styled a fun shoot with Rosalie and Sophie at the beach on Tuesday night which is always a highlight. It’s so good to start building my portfolio again.
- Last night JJ and I FINALLY went to Lilian for dinner which I’d had on my mind for a while. The burrata, flatbread, peaches situation is something I’m going to think about for a while.
- While we waited for a table at Lilian we went to Malt Public House in Grey Lynn and got a jug of Sangria during happy hour – it was huge and only $24. As you can imagine we enjoyed waiting for a table a little too much.
- On Friday I went back to Orewa for dinner and sunset swim. Even though the traffic was terrible and it’s wasn’t particularly sunny, it was so good to get out of the city. I feel like you forget what quiet sounds like living in Auckland.
- This week a big Glow Recipe parcel arrived at work and it included the new Watermelon Glow Lip Pop. It smells yum like an old school lip-smacker and the tint is beautiful. LOVE.
- I BOOKED A HOLIDAY!! Can you tell I’m excited?
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before 2 on Netflix didn’t disappoint, especially as a hungover Sunday watch. So cheesy but very cute.
- I got some new things from Boohoo the other day that is an absolute steal, especially at half off. These snakeskin boots are my favourite, and this black dress – they both look so expensive.
- Music: Midnight Hour – Bobby Raps, Trophies – SAINt JHN, Moral Of The Story – Ashe, Stay – The Aston Shuffle
- I’ve been sorting through my clothes and so many that I’ve lent to friends have come back stained beyond repair. Like I know I get a lot of clothes given to me, but this is just frustrating.
- On that note: I’ve lost so many pairs of my good sunglasses and jewellery from shoots in the past few months which is equally as frustrating.
- I’m sad the weekend is over already.
Read more highs and lows posts here