I’m not looking forward to tomorrow so writing this is kind of painful. Sometimes weeks are harder than others and I’m predicting that the next won’t be any better considering my current mood, coronavirus and the general panic in the air. These are strange times. At the very least writing these posts forces me to relive the best parts of each week, so hopefully they add something good to your evening.
- I rarely buy a packet of lollies, I’m more of a single chocolate bar gal and a liquorice log, but last night I discovered my new go to. The Natural Confectionery co. have a Fruit Smoothie line of lollies and the Orchard Blast flavour are addictive. They’re SO good.
- I’d had a really bad week at work and in general had some shit going on, so yesterday my best friend forced me to do something a little spontaneous to get myself out of head. She’s a keeper. I’m sure you’ll see what soon, but for now I’m leaving it at that.
- The Barossa Ink Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 is a great $16 bottle of red wine incase you’re in need of a rec.
- I was gifted the Omorovicza The Great Escape Kit from Mecca a while ago and I have to say I’m super impressed considering I hadn’t heard much about the products previously. The Copper Peel is 100% worth it and not one to miss if you’re looking for one to try. This kit is actually a great idea to buy if you want to dabble in a new skincare brand too.
- I got this new snakeskin print skirt which I wasn’t 100% sure I was going to like. I’ve already worn it twice this weekend and the best part, it’s really affordable. You can check it out here.
- Music: Flight 99 – Masego, Morocco Feat. 6lack – Alina Baraz, Hair Down – SiR, Kendrick Lamar, Blood On My Hands – August 08, No Halo – Brockhampton, Let Me – Harry Hudson
- People are so fucking disappointing. Ask your friends if they’re okay if they’re acting out of character. You can never assume just because they don’t tell you voluntarily.
- My skin is so bad RN because of stress. Ugh.
- Coronavirus – am I meant to start panicking? What’s with the toilet paper storing? I’m confused about it all.