Podcasts, books, Netflix is a pretty accurate summary of my past week. The weather here has dropped considerably, and with a fresh dump of snow on the hills, it’s starting to feel like winter. I’ve spent most the weekend relaxing on the couch, watching TV and being a bit of a blob. For once I don’t even feel guilty about it and how crazy it is that this is life for everyone right now.
- The Innocent Files on Netflix is so interesting. If you’re into true crime I’d give it a go. Basically it takes you through innocent people in prison and the different factors landed them in there and how they got out.
- Just Chill playlist on Spotify for some background noise.
- If you want a cinnamon scroll recipe that is BOMB check out this one. All 11 of ours have been eaten in the past 24hr between two people, that’s how good they are.
- Mum and I have been watching The Fall non-stop which is another crime drama on Netflix about a serial killer that’s being hunted down by the police. Just keeps going with the twists and turns.
- Whitney Port rewatching The City is so entertaining for me, I still love that series.
- I’ve made crepes almost every night for dessert. Eating bad doesn’t count in iso right?
- Every single person that’s called this week has spoken to me for over an hour. It’s nice to catch up with people properly and no one is in a hurry to ‘go somewhere’ so conversation is refreshingly uninterrupted. It’s the small things.
- Food For Thought: Is Your Diet Affecting Your Skin Health? by Russh. I mean, I don’t know about yours but mines struggling so I should probably start thinking about it more.
- I’ve been reading so much more lately that I’ve missed, and I’m enjoying Expectation by Anna Hope so far.
- Isolation drinking feels 10x worse than normal.
- I feel like the longer we are in isolation, the lazier I get. I was meant to shoot today and I haven’t even moved from the couch. RIP.