I don’t know about you but the weeks are flying by for me in quarantine. I couldn’t tell you when this week even started as all the days seem to blend into each other. The first couple of weeks I was thriving in iso. From being ultra creative to getting fit and finally getting on top of my massive work backlog. For the past few weeks though I have been in a bit of a rut in terms of music, podcasts choices and TV shows – it’s like I can’t be bothered searching for the good stuff. This week I made the effort to get back into a normal rhythm again while working from home after riding that full-wave. Basically what I’m getting at is I now have a lot of new favourites to share so let’s begin.
- It’s my new guilty pleasure but I’m so glad I found it – Whitney Port‘s youtube channel. If you’re a The City and The Hills fan she goes back through old episodes and films her reaction which honestly is so enjoyable. Her husband is great too.
- Fake Heiress podcast is my new favourite. I’ve read about the story on The Cut a few years back and a Netflix series called Inventing Anna (produced by Shona Rhimes!!) is coming out soon, but the podcast offers another deep dive into the storyline. It’s about Anna Delvey a 28-year old that posed as a German Heiress in New York and conned her socialite friends out of over $270k.
- Amy Serrano’s skincare video on Youtube because that girl has the best skin for a 30yr old. It shows how much you can improve your skin if you take care of it. AKA what I currently don’t do.
- DVSN new album release “A Muse In Her Feelings” has been on repeat in my house since it came out. So, so good.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Slice we made at the start of the week and I’ve been eating it ever since. I can’t find the recipe online but this one looks just as good. Tastes like peanut butter cups but healthier.
- It was only a matter of time before I started watching Gossip Girl for the millionth time on Netflix, wasn’t it?
- My friend Tori came to visit the other day (4m apart) and I’m so excited for us to be at Level 3 and for her to join my bubble. I miss people.
- As I said, I’ve been in a bit of a rut not liking ANYTHING. It’s mostly just being too agitated to relax into a show or a podcast because I feel like I should be doing more with my day. Ugh, the feels.
- I’ve been SO tired. I think it’s because I’m sitting for 90% of the day. It’s a vicious cycle of being too tired to go exercise but also I need to so I can sleep.
- I left all my good skincare behind and it’s showing.
For Peanut butter slice Recipe purchase the recipe book “DELICIOUS Dunedin”. Awesome recipes from our southern friends. I highly recommend.
love kendra’s mum xxx