After 8 (9?) weeks at spent at home, I’m finally back in Auckland. It really is bittersweet to be back. On one hand, it’s good to know that I can get back into a normal routine AKA getting out of pjs at least once a day. On the other, I’m going to have to get dressed everyday. I’ll be back in the hustle in no time but I’m glad, despite the circumstances in which it came from, that I got to have some time to breathe.
- I’ve been reading Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste NG, which I really enjoyed. Even better, to follow that up I’m now watching the series with Reese Witherspoon and Kerry Washington. Another great series to be released during isolation.
- I’m going hard on the Netflix series, so I binged Dead To Me before leaving to come back. Such an easy to watch drama and if you’ve got time to kill I’d give it a go. That and Dynasty! Season three just came out.
- Loyal (feat. Drake) – PARTYNEXTDOOR, Wanted Pt. 2 – Nevelle Viracocha, 2X2 A Colours Show – BEAM, makeitliveforever – Knxwledge, Shh – Biig Pig, Glide – Jords, TLSL – Lava La Rue
- There’s a special place in my heart for people that pick me up and drop me at the airport. Thanks Renee.
- It was a heavy episode but a good one. Girls Gotta Eat episode last week was with a sexual abuse survivor and it highlights how important it is to be supportive of people after a situation like this girl found herself in and in general, look out for one another.
- I’m back in summer-esk weather again. South Island you cold.
- Homemade pizza but with pasta sauce as the base. Trust me, it bloody tastes so much better than pizza sauce.
- Frozen Whittaker’s Creamy Caramel chocolate. It just tastes so much better than eating it normally.
- Kester Black Matte Liquid Lipstick in Pow Wow is the BEST colour red I’ve come across. I can’t stop wearing it.
- I’m really into subtle tie-dye right now and this sweatshirt is top of my wishlist. It’s only $22 but all the smaller sizes are sold out. Plus-sized gals, run don’t walk.
- I hate packing up and leaving. This time was no exception.
- Not overly keen on having to commute to work once again but, it’s got to be done.
- I feel like my holiday is over.