I’m back in Wanaka spending time with the family and it’s so nice to be back already. I can’t get over how cold it is here though and I’m still in denial that it’s winter. I’m suddenly very thankful that I get to swap this 0 degree weather for 17 degrees at the end of my stay. It is so beautiful here though and it still blows my mind New Zealanders never travel down south to see it all snowy like this.
- Last night I went out with a bunch of my friends here in Wanaka and I experienced my first-ever silent disco. Both strange and so funny.
- As I said, I love Central Otago in the wintertime. There’s so much snow around and even the bitter chill in the air feels refreshing compared to muggy Auckland.
- The Sinner is back on Netflix for another season and that’s what I’ll be binging when working from home tomorrow.
- This week I picked up some Assembly Label clothes and they’re beyond soft basics. They’re having a big sale on right now too.
- Fini Rainbow Chips are SO good. Yes, I’m 10 years old but these will never get old.
- I found my Glossier Puff blush which is a beautiful pink. It has to be the best cream blush I’ve ever tried and so easy to blend. My friend has Beam and it’s the a great sunkissed peachy shade. Wish I’d bought more in NYC.
- This Christopher Esber Shirt Dress is high on the wishlist right now. That detail though…
- I’ve been searching for the perfect trench coat and this one from AJE is perfect.
- Music: Make Me Go – Tyler Thomas, Tough As Nails – Mindchatter, Land Lines – BOII, Bitter – Fletcher
- My back to back hangover but at least I get to do it with an amazing view of the mountains.
- I’ve lost all motivation and enjoying slow living far too much.
- Getting up and going to work is SO HARD.