Today has been one of the most relaxing in a while. I think after the hectic week and late nights I needed to force myself to sit still. Sunday nights usually end with me struggling to sleep since I’ve worked myself up so much trying to get work finished. Tonight though I’m taking it off and getting ready for a fresh week and clean slate.
- Three Identical Strangers on Netflix is such an interesting documentary. It’s about triplets that were adopted to different families and discovered each other by coincidence.
- Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix too. Covers a range of cases that are still unsolved and some are so bizarre. If you listen to Crime Junkie podcast’s recent episode going over the first case, it’s good to follow up with the episode for more context.
- I’ve been loving my Rawkanvas oils for the face and body. Winter makes my skin so dry so I use so I love oil products for this time of year, and these work great.
- Woof Woof on Facebook makes me so happy. If you love dogs you should give it a follow.
- I’ve bought so many clothes recently that I need to stop. I finally bought this top though, and I can’t wait to wear it out. I don’t know why but buying new clothes and going out seems to be the only thing I feel like doing lately.
- I’m still loving The City recaps with Whitney Port. So interesting to get some insight into what went on behind the scenes. Plus, I just miss New York.
- Music: Hilarity Duff – Kaytranada, Archon – Mightnight, How TF – 6lack & Dreante’ Hitchcock, Motion – Emotional Oranges, Run To The Moon – Calper
- I’m feeling so lazy right now and so tired. I’m glad I cleared my schedule for this weekend.
- It’s 8 pm and I still haven’t made any move to cook dinner. I keep eating so late.
- SO BEHIND ON EMAILS.