I’ve been staying with family in Melbourne over this past week, and to be honest, I haven’t done much else. I’ve been really sick with the flu for the entire week so I’ve just been taking it easy trying to recover. I guess that’s what happens when you over do it while traveling. Believe me, I could see this coming from a mile away the way that we travelled… haha. Unfortunately because it’s been so bad I’ve had to put all work on hold as I barely have had the energy to get out of bed for more than an hour. I’m on the up and up though so what better time to bang out some content for you all?
- It’s awesome to be back in Melbourne. I actually really like this city, and every time I visit I see it in a completely different way. Also, where I’m staying has a pool, gym and sauna so you know I’m going to be making the most of that once I’m feeling better.
- I bought so many things while I was away in Korea and got them sent to Melbourne so on my arrival it was like: HELLO CHRISTMAS. I’m obsessed with this polka-dot top in particular which is still available on ASOS which I’m wearing above. If you like it, you can grab it here.
- Service Announcement: If you live in New Zealand/Australia and you don’t appreciate how clean the air is here to breathe you need to. We are SO LUCKY. Fuck I missed it.
- Music On Repeat: Dead (Madison Beer vs Cedric Gervais), Homemade Dynamite – Lorde (Feat. Khalid, Post Malone & SZA), Silence – Marshmello, Khalid
- If you’re looking for a good ‘food for thought’ show Black Mirror season three on Netflix is so good! Each episode is a stand alone drama which “taps into the collective unease about the modern world.” I wasn’t so hot on the first season but season three is definitely miles better, so it’s worth checking out.
Outfit Of The Week:
- Bundaberg Blood Orange flavour is the best thing when you’re sick (besides Ginger Beer obvs.) I honestly love all the flavours I’ve tried of them so far, but we just had this one in the fridge and it saved my throat.
- I’ve been enjoying Tar Mar’s ‘Vlogtober’ this month which is basically a vlog diary of her month. She’s super easy to watch and I love that you get to see a lot of New York in them… ahhh I miss you NYC.
- I’ve experienced so much loss in the past year or so and it hits me at different times. I tend to just distract myself with life to avoid thinking about it, but sometimes it catches up with me and I can’t shake it. This is one of those times.
- Literally have maxed out the memory on this laptop and I’m too cheap to buy a new hard drive because I know my one at home isn’t full. #Rawfileproblems
- SICKNESS. Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever been this sick before.
If you’d like to read more Highs & Lows posts you can find them here.