This week has been a mix of fun, plus disappointment and confusion so I’m going to skip to the good stuff. Also, I’ve decided I’m going to add all my tumblr questions to these posts so I have somewhere you can all read them. If you’d like to ask me anything, you can right here or in a comment below.
- I went and stayed at my friend Tori’s house over the weekend. It’s all kinds of insane/surreal that my friends own houses now. Eek, we’re all growing up. It’s also awesome to have a close friend live 20 minutes away so I don’t go crazy living here at home.
- The Push on Netflix – it’s “a controversial reality show that questions whether a person will commit murder under social pressure” and a must watch. It’s interesting what people will do when they’re backed into a corner.
- I’ve literally spent the whole day watching Shameless on Netflix. How good is a series that has 7 seasons out before you discover it – SO GOOD.
- The muesli at Shaky Bridge Cafe in Alexandra is THE BEST breakfast around. I’m talking rhubarb, poached pear and coconut yogurt goodness.
- The new Sì Passione Giorgio Armani. It’s a fruity/floral fragrance that smells beautiful on the skin, and comes in a sleek red bottle. I don’t think I’ve ever tried a Giorgio Armani fragrance before so I was pleasantly surprised when I got this in the mail.
- Watching people you know compete at the Commonwealth Games.
- Shooting a couple of dresses from The Borrowed Collective this weekend. I love the concept behind hiring dresses and it’s fun to shoot pieces that you can return at the end of the day. Go check them out if you’re looking for a something to wear for a special occasion!
- I’m a little obsessed with True Crime if you didn’t already know. I just discovered Danelle Hallan‘s channel on YouTube which covers all sorts of crime stories and I spent all night Friday watching them. So, so interesting.
Outfit Of The Week
Questions From You:
- Any recommendations for town/clubbing shoes? Trying to find a staple pair that aren’t super painful… What are your go-tos?
I feel you on the comfort level, I can’t wear anything with a stiletto heel. I actually don’t have many heels anymore since I sold them before I went travelling, so here’s my wish list:
- How do you feel about the Dior trotter saddle bags coming back? Are you into it or nah?
I’m not into it, but I think they’d look great on other people. Just not my style to be honest.
- Do you like the Celine edge sunglasses?
Yes! They’re so edgy and versatile – I’d buy them.
- Do you get much use out of your Cult Gaia bag, really love their stuff but not sure how much use I would actually get out of it?
I do but mostly during summer and probably won’t from now on. It’s really cute though and looks great in photos. I wouldn’t buy it if you’re on the fence though – there are many awesome bags that are similar and more practical.
- What magazines are your favourite for inspiration x
Russh is my forever number one. I do love Oyster, Remix and Gentlewoman too.
- What are your favourite realisation par pieces? trying to decide!
I love the Valentina in Daisy, the Bianca in Silver and the Christy in Sunflower – so, so cute.
- Did you build your own blog website or did you use a blog template? If the latter, could you please recommend some cool websites that specialise in blogging templates?
I wrote a whole blog post on this, you can read it here.
- My iPhone dies ridiculously quickly now. Boo.
- RIP Polyvore – what!? I loved this platform so it’s sad for me.
- Sometimes you can’t win, no matter how much you try. Seems to happen a lot to me lately.
- Not at Coachella.
Want more Highs & Lows? You can read them here.