This week has flown by, especially when I consider the fact I’ve been back from Bali for almost three weeks. It’s been really nice to have a breather though and make the most of what Melbourne has to offer. This week has been full of wine, shows, travelling and eating – of course. Seriously though, I can see why people come to Melbourne just for the food. It’s Sunday night though so as usual here are my highs and lows of this week.
- We’ve just arrived back from an overnight trip down to Torquay, a town southwest of Melbourne that is situated on the coast. It’s absolutely beautiful and totally worth a visit if you get the chance. The beach photos are from down there. I love it and I can’t wait to go back to paddle board and make the most of the beaches.
- On Thursday we all went to see The Book Of Mormon at the theatre, which I’m pretty sure is the first show I’ve seen and it was hilarious.
- I’ve been listening to the Therapy Session album by NF – SO GOOD! Do yourself a favour and check it out on Spotify.
Outfit Of The Week:
- The hot cake from Higher Ground Melbourne, pictured in this post. Tastes so good, but definitely filling – I only managed to get through half of it. All the food there looked great though if you’re in the area.
- I’ve been looking for a dress to wear to the Melbourne Cup and fell in love with this white lace one. I swear everything they create is amazing. Still not sure what I’m going to wear and I need suggestions.
- I forgot to mention this last week but Riverdale is back. I still have a love/hate relationship with it but it’s definitely my go-to when I can’t think of anything to watch. I feel like I need to give Stranger Things a go since the second season just came out. Anyway, Netflix for the win as always.
- Feeling like, 95% myself again. Whoop!
? Torquay, Australia
- I’m looking for a job/my next move. Not really sure what I want to be doing which is half my problem. Ugh.
- This week has been actually really great so I can’t complain about anything, so I won’t.