I’ve spent the week hanging out in Auckland and it’s been good to catch up with people I haven’t seen in the past year. I’m about to spend an early evening in curled up on the couch watching a movie so I’ll leave you with all of my highs and lows of the week plus my choice from the Black Friday Sales – treat yourself before the sales are over!
- Atypical on Netflix is SO GOOD. We managed to get through the entire season yesterday and it was so funny & also satisfying to finally find a good series to watch. I swear they’re few and far between these days.
- If you saw my Instagram story you would have seen the ridiculous amount of cupcakes Petal Cupcakes dropped off to me. Always a favourite and a must if you’re visiting Newmarket!
- Ubereats because I have spent over $100 this week on it. Opps.
- This weather though. I think this is my 6th summer in a row and still loving it.
- Santigold on Spotify. I hadn’t listened to it in so long but how good – forever a favourite, bringing back all the high school nostalgia.
- The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur. I love Rupi’s poetry and this book is another of my favourites, just like Milk and Honey was.
- Black Friday Sales, duuuuh. These are all my favourites – go shop!
BLACK FRIDAY SALES PICKS:
- Had to drop my laptop into Apple to get fixed so I’ve pretty much been without one all week. It really shows me how much I rely on it when I’m lost without it. Ugh.
- My skin from eating bad has gone a little crazy. Boo.