Summer is well and truly here in Auckland and I’m loving it – it’s the best time to be home. This week has been so busy I’ve barely had a chance to think. It’s been good to get out and explore Auckland more, but also re-visit some of my favourite places to catch up with friends.
- I went for a skin consultation at Kiehl’s the other day and got a heap of samples to try. If you’re interested in trying some new skin care I’d recommend going and doing the same. It’s free and they give you products specific to your skin type. Mine has changed from being super dry when I was younger so it’s nice to find out what I need to use to care for my ‘older’ skin.
- I was given the Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara this week and it’s my new favourite. It makes your lashes look incredible but isn’t hard to take off at night, which is a big win in my book.
- I visited the new Forever New store on High Street and scored the most amazing red blazer (similar here) – see photo above. I’m obsessed. I’m so partial to red at the moment. Expect to be see a lot more of it on my blog.
- Jamiela and I went to Winona Forever this morning for brunch and oh my was it good. If you’re in Parnell it’s a must for breakfast/lunch.
- Finally seeing The Weeknd in concert! Always a favourite performer and I’m stoked to have finally seen him live.
- Burger Burger with Jamiela, then Tom, then Jamiela. Okay, slightly addicted to that place. I think I’ve eaten out way too much while visiting Auckland..
- Nothing Without You – The Weeknd on repeat. Love, love, love.
- Hayfever has been killing me all day. Summer definitely is here and I need to get this sorted. I’m so not used to it.
- There aren’t enough hours in the day and I feel like I booked flights home before I should have. Oh well.