Ph. above via Megwardrop
This week has been one of girl-bossing and getting some quality ‘me’ time while living in our house alone. It’s been a long time since I’ve really had time to myself so this week definitely felt like a long-awaited breather. I have some busy weeks coming up over summer though so it was good while it lasted. Now though, I’m back in my hometown (confusing, I know) to spend time with the family before Christmas. Who else is excited for the holidays to begin? I can’t wait!
- Confession: I’ve been interior online shopping like a crazy person this week. I thought it would best to just insert my favourites as a high:
- Music: Floating (feat. Nico Ghost), Memorie$ – Goody Grace, 247 – David Correy, Not Sure – VNCHY
- I’d been looking for a new Podcast to listen to and I’ve been loving My Favourite Murder. Two comedians discuss their favourite murders in a easy to listen to way. Plus, I don’t start getting paranoid after listening to it for ages… haha.
- Ozark on Netflix is a MUST watch. It’s a crime drama (my favourite, obviously) but it’s done so well I’ve been watching it whenever I get a chance.
- Catching up with my friends after 6 months is always fun. I feel like I’m constantly saying “Hi-Bye” so it’s been nice to catch up more than once and not leave the next day.
- Central Otago summers. I’m sorry but there’s honestly no better place in the world. If you’ve never been to the South Island of New Zealand you’re missing out.
- I’ve really been enjoying Tumblr again. I love scrolling through looking for shooting inspiration and it’s the best place for it. Find mine here.
- I’ve got a migraine right now and they kill me. I don’t know what it is about New Zealand but they seem to bring them on. I’m talking losing feeling in my arm and face and all of my vision extreme. Ugh.
- Wanting something you can’t make happen for yourself.
- My air-drop has randomly stopped working which is honestly one of the most annoying things that could happen to me with a blog.
adorable bow top