First highs and lows of the year, hello! I can’t believe we’re more than half way through January and I this is the first time doing one of these posts. Needless to say I’ve had a busy month where my posting schedule has kind of taken a back seat. I’m back though, and here’s my highs and lows of the week.
- Got my paints out this week for the first time in forever and I forgot how relaxing it was. This whole week had been a struggle for me so it was nice to take the time to do something for myself.
- I finally got my white boots after ordering them back in November and I’m obsessed. There’s no better trend at the moment and would totally recommend jumping on the bandwagon.
- My Tumblr inbox. Thanks to everyone that asked me questions – I was going to answer them in this post but I think I’ll do a separate post this week to answer them all. If you have anything you’d like to ask before I write it up, you can do that here (and anonymously too).
- Celebrating Leah last night was too much fun. Also, Jizo in Dunedin is my all time favourite sushi place in the South Island. A must if you’re in the area!
- Apartment by Bobi Andonov has been the one song I’ve had on repeat all week – so sexual but great. LOVE.
- Bundaberg Guava flavoured drink is so good for a hangover.
- Riverdale is back and I’m now really into it.
- This week was a total slump in my life. I seriously would never recommend living alone – ever.
- I miss my Auckland friends. Boo.
- Not sure whether to commit to work related tasks because I don’t know where I want to be living. Indecision is a killer.
See more highs and lows posts here.