I’ve spent this week working from my hometown and frying in the 37 degree heat. Who ever said that global warming isn’t a thing is crazy. It’s been nice to have 24/7 access to internet which is a total luxury. I haven’t had that in a such long time that I might just stay put a little while longer. Anyway, I’ve had a pretty busy week this week so lot’s of highs and lows for you all. Let’s get into it, shall we?
- It’s so good to be home and to be able to walk to Central Otago Rail Trail again. It’s my favourite track to do while I’m home, and after 17km I am well and truly am worn out.
- Yesterday the Fam bam and I went up to Queenstown and Arrowtown for a visit. I’m going to put together a guide for Arrowtown soon so more on that later, but the day was gorgeous and it’s always a favourite spot of mine to wander.
- Oliver’s in Clyde – such a good dinner spot. The food was amazing! We all had the venison which I would highly recommend. Also the wine was superb.
- Visiting Tori in Alexandra for a drink. It’s probably the first time I’ve had a friend live near me up here, besides from living in Wanaka or Queenstown. So nice to catch up without having to drive a couple of hours.
- Music: Comfortable – Lauv, Smart Aleck Kill – SG Lewis + Found – Toulouse
- Bobbi Brown Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm is the best thing to happen to my face in forever. I mix it into my foundation to sheer it out and to give it a natural glow – it’s so pretty. Definitely worth the hype!
- Reading Citizens Against Humanity memes, they’re actually hilarious. Need to buy the cards ASAP.
- Shameless on Netflix – I’ve literally watched 4 seasons of it in the last week alone. Becky I blame you for this one, I’ve even got my Dad hooked. SO so crazy and good.
Outfit Of The Week:
- Realising you’re waiting your life away. I’ve been in New Zealand too long.
- Okay so I’ve looked EVERYWHERE for Caramilk Chocolate and it’s sold out. As in the entire 3 rows was sold out in my local New World. I’ve literally got 3 of my friends buying it for me in different cities just to try it. Needless to say that I’m a dedicated chocolate lover.
- My dry AF lips AKA reacted to my make up and it’s not going away.
- Looking for a job sucks.
Read more highs & lows posts here.