This week had really been a blur – I’m not quite sure when it started now that it’s ending. It’s funny how I have pretty much had no concept of time since I left my job in Sydney last year. That’s over six months ago!
This week has, however, been quite productive. I definitely have found that I’ve been really uninspired lately but something has changed since the start of March. That means I have a heap of new favourites this week for you all. Let’s get into it, shall we?
- It’s Autumn – my favourite season! I can’t wait for the warm Indian summer nights and the leaves to change colour. Although, let’s not have winter. Please and thanks.
- I’ve been trying out the 1000XM2 Wireless Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones and I’m in love. These are so comfy to wear and it’s such a luxury to have noise cancelling headphones for once – bye-bye, iPhone ear buds. Let me tell you, being able to put on a podcast and walk around without having to carry my phone/it falling into the toilet/worry about cords is a dream.
- Music: Smoke – Bobi Andonov, Roses – 1ST, All The Stars (with SZA) – Kendrick Lamar, Straightjacket (Shallou Remix) – Quinn XCII
- Esqido Mink Lashes – these babies are a must try. I’ve had a little play around with them and I am so impressed. The packaging for starters is so luxe. The lashes are so natural looking, which I’m totally into. The best fake lashes are the ones that just look like you’ve gotten eyelash extensions, am I right? There are heaps of styles depending on what you like so do it, go get ’em.
- I picked up the Bec & Bridge x Pared collaboration sunglasses and I’m obsessed. Would recommend if you’ve been on the fence about them.
- I’ve been into Tumblr again lately so come check me out if you’re looking for my behind the scenes mood boards.
- Hey, Hi. Can you please lend me $1000 for these pants because I LOVE. I’ve been loosely following the fashion weeks and stumbled upon the label Rosie Assoulin which is just too cool.
- The Wedding Date because I watched it last night and had forgotten how good that movie is. Also, I’ve watched the entire season of Dynasty yesterday on Netflix. Jury is still out on whether I like it but it’s watchable.
- Beer on a hot day.
- The yellow Leo + Be Current Top I’m wearing in the picture below. It’s so cool but it’s quite see-through, hence the nip-hearts haha.
Outfit Of The Week:
- Weird people on Instagram. You know the ones, they look fake BUT THEN they email you twice, DM you and write all over your photos. “I love you” “DM me” “When will you be in Bali”. Yeah, the internet is weird.
- When did I become so bad at drinking that I get hung over after two glasses of wine? My age showing.
- I have to pack again, like right now and I hate packing.
Read more Highs & Lows posts here