I had to go back through my camera roll just to figure out when the week started and ended. I probably say that at the start of all of these posts. I have heaps to talk about though so instead of rambling, let’s get into it.
- We finally have INTERNET(!!!)
- I finally put together my Ikea bed! #girlboss right here. It honestly was the hardest thing I’ve achieved in a while but soooo worth it. I love working from my bed rather than my desk.
- I found the New Zealand section in Woolworths that stocks Watties Tomato Sauce (aka my favourite condiment) and Gingernuts. Guess who’s a happy girl?
- Ricotta Hot Cakes seem to be a thing here in Sydney and I’m loving it. You only have to scroll down to see how serious they take them. Yum! The ones pictured are from Harry’s.
- Alex my flat mate and I have spent most of today catching up on Pretty Little Liars. It’s SO GOOD. I can’t wait to see where it goes since it’s about to end.
- I’ve been listening to heaps of Soundcloud mixes lately and I love this one. Such a good mix of chilled hits.
- Last night I went to catch up for a couple of drinks with my friend Rani. It’s too easy to not make the effort so I’m glad I finally got to catch up with her now that I’m settled into life here. It always takes so long, doesn’t it?
- I’ve been playing around the my Lomo’Instant camera and it’s so fun! I forgot how cool they can turn out and the one I have has so many different settings. More on this later – so excited for this you guys!
- We’ve been shooting a lot of content lately and Sydney scenery is crazy. Like, actually ridiculous. If you’re ever lacking good spots to shoot I swear Sydney is your cure. Abandoned mansions, colourful houses and endless beaches.
- Miley Cyrus’ Malibu song I’ve been playing on repeat. I didn’t think I was going to like it but I don’t know, it’s addictive. Also, now I want to go to Malibu.
- Rooftop in Double Bay is the best place to watch the sunset. We went there the other day and it was empty, so serene. Also, the Rooftop pool like what!?
outfit of the week
?Harry’s, Bondi Beach
- I seriously miss my dog. Yeah family too, but mostly my dog.
- Feeling like there’s always something that’s not quite right about a place. Kind of like you can’t ever completely feel at peace. It’s unsettling and I don’t know why or what is causing it.
- I just started freelance social media and I forgot how much work it is to get clients. Does anyone need help? haha.
I love those sunnies, so pretty!
Sparkles and Shoes
Thanks love xx