For once I’m writing this early on a Sunday morning, rather than last-minute while hung over. The sun is shining but it’s bitter cold outside so I think I’m going to spend the day sorting out what I need to sell – which by the way is a lot. To say that I’ve acquired too much sh*t in the last 4 months is an understatement. Before I get into this post, check out everything I’m selling on my Depop which is really easy to buy directly from. Plus, I’ve just lowered the prices of everything because they all need to go!
- I’m not going to lie, this week has been kind of hectic. I’ve only just managed to get through 80% of my emails and there’s still so much left to do. Thank god for weekends to get on top on my mountain to-do list. It has been nice to feel like I’m moving forward though because I’ve felt stagnant a lot lately.
- Thanks guys for helping me make the top 5 Lifestyle Bloggers in New Zealand! Kind of cool considering I still am not sure what genre my blog really is.
- I’ve been looking to re-vamp my skin care and hair routine in keeping with my 2018 “be an adult and invest in yourself” attitude. I’ve read so many different articles (and my wish-list is a mile long) but I love this interview with Phoebe Tonkin going through her must-haves for ITG because she’s my ultimate girl crush.
- Finally (FINALLY) got around to watching Call Me By Your Name and I love. I’m actually a sucker for anything with wanderlust-worthy scenery and this is based in a beautiful part of Italy.
- MUSIC: Different Skies – Shoffy, Call Out My Name – The Weeknd, No – HNNY, NUMB – Hayden James & GRAACE, Nevermind – Dennis Lloyd
- I was asked the other day how I’ve changed since being 21 and I can honestly say completely. My whole mindset has done a 180. I’ve seriously learnt to not let the little stuff worry me and roll with the punches. It’s kind of nice to take a second to reflect on personal growth because it’s easy to overlook it when life moves so quickly.
- Like I said, I’ve been hunting for new skin care/hair care products so I thought I’d share what’s on my list to buy:
- I cracked the screen of my iPhone this week being dumb. Ugh.
- This is one of those moments where I just want to hit pause on my life and have a break. There’s not necessarily much actually happening in it (lol) but it’s the mile long to-do list vs. the want-to-do list that makes me feel like I’m drowning a little bit.
- Interviewing like a mad woman for jobs and waiting for some kind of response. It’s how I imagine speed dating to be. “Hi, these are my great qualities plus a couple of bad ones, bye” then waiting to know whether they want to go steady.
- MOUNTAINS OF EMAILS.
Want more? Find all of my previous highs & lows posts here.