Another week done and dusted, and my first being back in Auckland. I’ve started my new job and found a flat already so I feel like I’ve definitely done a lot better than the last time I moved up. PLUS, it’s so much warmer up here than at home so I’m pretty stoked. Coming to you a little late tonight (blame my hangover) here’s my highs and lows of the week.
- I’m in UberEats land again – hallelujah.
- CUT on Youtube, more specifically their Truth or Drink playlist. So funny and the perfect way to waste a chunk of your afternoon.
- Music: Losing Sleep – WDL & Fadu, Down in the Vespa – Still Haze, WYDWM – GOVI & Tylor Jay Santos
- We Met At Acme stories on Instagram. They ask people dating/life questions and the results are so interesting.
- Mid week drinks down at the Viaduct in Auckland. It’s so pretty down there at night and I’ve seriously missed the food you can get there. Plus, it’s nice to be able to hang out with my best friend in person again – FINALLY.
- Speaking of food – fish burger at Burger Burger is a must-try and the popcorn chicken.
- I started my new job in Auckland and so far, so good. It’s actually been the smoothest transition back into work I’ve had.
- Caitlin did my make up in the photo above (she also does it freelance for people – get amongst) and it was SO good. Would definitely recommend if you have an event and you’re in the Auckland area.
- Dope on Netflix is a pretty good watch if you’re into crime shows. It shows both perspectives – from police to the dealers. Really quite interesting how it’s all done.
Outfit Of The Week
- Giving out my number when drinking. I don’t know why but I never have the heart to either say no or give a fake one?
- It’s so hard trying to get adjusted AKA not being f*cking tired all day.
READ MORE HIGHS & LOWS POSTS HERE.