Sunday nights are both my favourite and my least. On one hand they’re usually a good time to do absolutely nothing.
On the other, I have work again tomorrow. I guess you could say I’m still not entirely used to going to work on the regular but at least it gets me out of bed in the morning. Here’s what I’ve been up to this past week.
- I went to the launch of L’Occitane’s new Aqua Reotier line on Wednesday which despite the weather (AKA pouring with rain) it was a beautiful event. The range focuses on hydration which I seriously need. So far I’ve really been loving the products I was given to try – the Aqua Réotier Moisture Prep Essence and the Aqua Réotier Ultra Thirst-Quenching Gel.
- John Mayer’s New Light video is actually hilarious.
- If I had done a Highs & Lows last week I would have also mentioned Childish Gambino’s video for This Is America. He’s so bloody talented I can’t deal.
- Babydoll Wines Pinot Noir – yummy.
- When your flatmate brings you back a breakfast bowl from her morning Yoga class. Winning.
- I binged the series Safe on Netflix last Sunday which was worth it. If you’re into True Crime you’re going to want to check that out.
- Music | Romantics – Tove Lo, Swaying – 7AM, Sleepy Eyes – Elohim & Whethan, I Need Your Love – Albin Lee Meldau
- Double Dutch on the North Shore is a food dream – think all the best food from The Netherland’s in one place. Stroop Waffles are a long time love of mine so to have them in my life again = heaven.
Outfit Of The Week:
- My Dad sent me up the mail I had got after I left home and I’m so happy to have Soft Thorns by Bridgett Devoue in my life. I love poetry books and this one is too relatable. Bought it on a lonely night while drinking wine and I have no regrets.
- So sick of getting emails about the GDPR updates – WE GET IT.
- My food reactions have been out of control… should probably stop drinking milk but I’m useless at it.
- I need to buy a new winter foundation but I can’t be bothered spending the money when I have three others here. So basically, it’s fake tan or embrace the neck foundation lines #lazygirlproblems.
Read previous Highs & Lows posts here.