I would hate to this about how many of these posts I’ve written from bed with a killer hangover – which is what I’m doing right now. Honestly, hangovers just aren’t the same anymore. Who’s feeling old? Me. It’s been a bloody long day so I’m going to cut this short and get to the good stuff.
- Back in Wellington my flatmates and I would always sit and eat together while sharing our peak and pits of the day, which kind of inspired these posts. Well cut forward 5 years and we’ve started doing it again via Whatsapp which is such a good way to stay in touch. Plus, it kind of reminds me to appreciate the little things each day.
- I got such nice feedback on my most recent post and I can’t wait to share more with you guys.
- I went to Remix Magazine’s 21st birthday party on K road the other night with my friend Grace which was fun. Sometimes you just need a good excuse to get dressed up. Plus, the bao buns they served were ridiculously good.
- My room is almost finished and I’m so glad to actually have it looking homely.
- Listening to My Favourite Murder podcast while hungover is pretty much all I do on Sundays now.
- I got more Nimble activewear the other day and I forget how comfortable they are. If you’re in the market for some exercise gears you should definitely check them out.
- Music: Goldie – Kamandi, Eastbound – MANILA GREY, Blind Man – Xavier Omar, Slow It Down – Zaia
- So addicted to Luther on Netflix!
- Catching up with Caitlin, Cole and Liaana last night. It’s so good to just hang out with people who are easy and you don’t have to worry about saying the wrong thing. Just great company, you know?
- I feel so dumb, I literally keep making the same mistake over and over again. I’d like to think that one day I’ll learn but it’s not looking promising.
- Like I said, my body is not cut out of drinking.