I guess you can tell from my previous blog post that I’ve been a little all over the place this week. Over the past couple of weeks my personal life has been so hectic that I definitely made the most of diving back into blog related projects this week. I’ve been blogging for so long I sometimes forget that it’s actually a hobby I love and I’m lucky to have an outlet that’s completely mine. On that note, let’s dive into my highs and lows of the week so I can make dinner and carry on editing.
- So my day job can get a bit repetitive so I’ve been trying to listen to podcasts to A. keep my brain active and B. keep me awake. This week I started listening to Call Your Girlfriend. It’s basically two long distance best friends catching up over the phone each week but it’s more substantial than you’d expect. Go give it a listen!
- Refinery 29 Money Diaries. R29 chronicle how strangers live on the salary they have. A transparent look at how others live basically.
- It’s nice to hear some feedback via tumblr this week about what you want to read on my blog. Definitely will try harder to get back to more of you from now on so if you have anything you’d like to ask or suggest you can always leave me it here.
- On that note: whoever wrote to me and said you want to take me out for dinner – please do. Lol.
- I’m up on 62 Management’s website! So very cool – you can check it out here.
- Do you know the best thing about throwing a party? The food that’s leftover the next day – I’ve been eating it all day. Oh and the party was fun too.
- When you have a few too many wines and you book flights to Melbourne, Laneway and the rugby. I should probably stop drinking during the week, it’s getting expensive.
- Got some Amber Sceats pieces I bought ages ago in the mail this week and I’m so stoked with them. I got these earrings and a ring similar to this.
- For music I’ve just been bashing my old favourites from dvsn and Glass Animals this week.
- Atypical is back with a season 2 on Netflix and as per it’s so good. If you’re looking for an easy watch that’s quite witty/not too cheesy this is it.
- It’s not really a low but Tinder is so weird.
- I’m sorry about my grammar in my articles – I swear I’m so tired by the time I post my proofreading doesn’t actually do sh*t. I always have to go back and fix it the next day so forgive me.
- I like to know where I stand. Limbo just isn’t for me ya know?