I’ve spent most of today lying in the sun, catching up with mates and I have to say, summer’s looking pretty good so far. Despite the rain all week and all that, you know? I’m finally feeling a little more festive and now I can’t wait to go to Australia for Christmas and all the up coming concerts. I know I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again – I’m really enjoying living in Auckland 2.0
- I finally feel like I’m done with all my projects for the year and I can breathe and relax again. Life’s been pretty overwhelming lately so it will be good to chill for the next couple of weeks before it all kicks off again.
- Kara and I went to the beach yesterday and it was actually so nice. There are times when I wonder whether I should of lived in London longer, or Australia even, but when you spend a day at the beach in NZ nothing compares. Can you tell I’m really into NZ at the moment?
- Back when I was at Uni I used to make crepes for my flatmates all the time when we were craving something sweet and this week they made a comeback – they’re so bloody good.
- Renee’s home! I love catching up with friends that you don’t see for ages, but when you’re together it’s like they never left. Just so easy.
- I went to Albion Place’s (a Dunedin band) last gig at Whammy on Friday. Concerts are great and all but I just think local music in a small venue is always 10 times better – even with a million 18 year olds running around off their faces. So obsessed with their song I Will Not Forget now.
- I’ve been rewatching Sex In The City when I want something on in the background and it’s just so good. You can find the episodes on Dailymotion if you’re looking to stream it.
- Spotify have released your top songs of 2018, and I thought it’s cool to see what you’ve liked the most. My whole playlist pretty much takes me through all of the highs and lows of the year. Also, if you have Spotify check out Spotify Unwrapped to see facts about your 2018 listening.
- Refinery29 for all your short entertainment needs. There are so many great videos on there!
- My skin has been going crazy lately. I feel like no matter what I do it just won’t come right anymore.
- Wanting what you can’t have.
- I need to dye my hair again but there’s so much admin involved. Trying to find a place right before Christmas is a nighmare. The struggle is real.