After bad weather warnings all week it’s finally raining and I couldn’t be happier. I’m currently lying in bed with my popcorn, watching all the Netflix I’ve been too busy to watch over the past week. I’ve been dying to catch up on sleep since everything has been so non-stop so it’s been a pretty good day. Now on with the highs and lows so I can continue to blob out.
- Caught up with my Dad at the airport the other night before he caught his international flight out. I haven’t seen him since July so it was nice to see him before the new year. I sometimes forget how relaxing it is with family, to fall into easy conversation and they don’t jump to the worst conclusion first. Yeah, it was just a good time.
- On that note, I’ve missed drinking Amaretto Sours. I used to get them all the time when I lived in Sydney. I’d pretty much forgot about them since. I took full advantage of the free drinks (thanks Dad) and got heaps. So, so good. If you love almond flavour it’s a must try!
- Last night I went to a gig on K Road where MAALA and HIGH HØØPS played and it such a good night out. I’m really enjoying the old live bands lately.
- I went on a date night with my best friend last week. It started with Vanilla Bloom cocktails at Lula Inn (amazing, by the way) and desert from Milse, followed by a walk up Franklin Road to see all the Christmas lights. I won’t see her until next year probably so it was a nice send off.
- I got given a UE Blast the other day and I’m telling you, I won’t go a day without using it. It has Alexa built-in, as well as being waterproof. The perfect summer Christmas present if you ask me – I’m kind of obsessed.
- Music: Deep End (Tarro Remix) – THEY., Creep On Me – GASHI & French Montana, Slow Emotions – M.I.L.K, Decline – Dustin Hill, Fill The Void – Amir Obe & Daniel Caesar.
- I’ve been so tired, life’s been so hectic. I need a holiday.
- I feel like I need to start planning what I want to do next year already and it’s stressing me out.