Laneways, friends stay and frozen Rosé – need I say more? This week has felt twenty years long. While it has been filled with some great stories, I think the stress of it all may have finally hit. I’m definitely ready to put this one behind me for now and prepare for the crazy month of February that’s ahead of me. Since I have been up to so much obviously I also have a heap of highs and lows to share so let’s get into it, shall we?
- Laneways on Monday was such a good day. I wasn’t sure how the acts were going to be. They were such a good mix though (Jorja Smith was SO good) and I got to spend the day with my number one. Although, we did kind of get fried in the Auckland heat.
- Throughout Feb La Zeppa is hosting Pink Pop Up Parties on the roof and the Frosé is a must try!
- Finally went back to Honey Bones for breakfast and I can’t recommend the Ricotta hot cake enough – mostly because it’s loaded with heaps of yummy toppings. Takes a pretty good photo too, ya know, incase you need an IG post…haha.
- Spent all Saturday running around Auckland showing my friend Meghan around and we ended up on Waiheke for a beautiful afternoon – honestly one of the best I’ve ever spent over there. I don’t know why but it was also really quiet so we got to enjoy our dinner at the vineyard in peace. Plus, a sunset ferry ride home never hurts.
- Go enter my giveaway!!
- I’ve been ridiculously addicted to a new podcast guys – Girls Gotta Eat. Yeah, it’s a girly one but it’s like having two friends chat to you about boys and life. This episode about “How Can I Make Him Commit?” is such a sobering, yet funny episode. I can’t even relate (no boys, lol) but I did really enjoy their advice.
- I had a day sick this week and BINGED the shit out of Friends From College on Netflix. It’s so funny, a lot of dry humour but such an easy watch.
- I bought these shorts from RUBY and I really like them.
- Music: The One – Jorja Smith, Easy 4 U – Moli, Who You Loving Now? – PT
- My body is giving up on me. Like, fo real.
- Hey, ya know, if there’s anyone out there that would like to buy me flowers. Or chocolate. For Valentine’s Day that would be cool.
Catch up on my previous highs & lows here