This week has been chaotic in the best way, but I’m more than glad it’s over. It’s been a whirlwind of food, friends and of course, a lot of partying. Summer really brings out the best in the way of my social life but wow, it’s tiring. I’ll solider on though because you know as soon as winter rolls around I’ll be complaining that there isn’t anything to do.
- I went to So Pop, a throwback concert with Blue, Aqua and Vengaboys and it was actually the best. Honestly the whole week I didn’t think I would enjoy it but since my friend kind of forced me I had to go but I’m SO glad I did. Such a fun time, such a good crowd for having a dance.
- I’m very obsessed with all the GHD hair products, from curl hold spray to my curler. I honestly can’t get over how nice my hair looks when I treat it nicely – even after a rough drunk sleep. I really need to make more of an effort on the daily.
- For Waitangi day Kara and I went to Tawharanui beach for the day which was beautiful, followed by bao buns from Acho for dinner. I’d been wanting to try them again since the Remix White Party and I’d recommend for a cheap eat.
- Dinner and wines with Lauren at Cali in Newmarket. The tacos are a must-try!
- I filmed something on Monday and I just got the end result which turned out so cool. I’ll be sure to post it on Instagram tomorrow if you’re curious. I’ll never get over how many cool people and teams I’ve been able to work with because of blogging.
- So I found out that my old favourite crime show Cold Justice got renewed and I’ve been binging all the episodes ever since. It’s the real life Cold Case. So very interesting – I swear if I ever have a career change I’d want to do this.
- Yesterday I went to Flamingo Pier festival on Waiheke which was really cool but god, it was a long day. I really suck at day drinking these days. It was good though and I got to see my summer favourite HIGH HOOPS play.
- Music: Down Girl – Roy Woods, Deep End – Benjiflow, Jazz – Mick Jenkins, Cocaine – Pink Sweat$
- I have some absolutely huge itchy bites now… boo
- Honestly, I’m just not ready to have a full week of work again. It’s going to be a tough one.
- I can’t help but feel one way when I desperately just want to feel another. Ugh, it’s probably just because I’ve been so busy it’s been tiring but for real, I just want to get back to where I was again.