Wow, a whole year of highs and lows! It’s crazy how time flies – especially because I haven’t been consistent with these posts. This is going up on a Monday since I flew back late last night and was too
hungover tired to function. To say I enjoyed going home would be an understatement. Anyway, I want to get better at getting one of these posts up each week so whether it’s Sunday or Monday, it’s happening. Let’s get into it, shall we?
- Went home for the first time in almost a year and it was too good. I get so nostalgic when I go back it’s crazy. Spent my time hanging out with family, eating good food and drinking too much wine. I really need to book flights back more often!
- On that note: if you’re in Alexandra you need to visit The Shaky Bridge Cafe. It’s my favourite spot for food when I go back and the Beetroot, fig and halloumi salad is a must! Yummy.
- I got sent the new Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette which is already a new favourite of mine. If you missed my make up story on IG (um, go follow me though) you will have missed how beautiful the range of shades are. It’s a great palette for someone who likes warm, neutral shades AKA my dream. Very creamy too.
- It’s been a skincare week for me. I also have gotten into the whole Summer Friday‘s hype with their Overtime Mask. It’s their exfoliating version which is another favourite of mine. I’m so big on exfoliation so this one will be on heavy rotation.
- I used up all of my Estee Lauder Super-Pomegranate Water Gel Creme moisturiser so I switched to my L’Occitane Peony Pivoine Sublime moisturiser which is perfect now that it’s autumn and my skin is drier. I highly recommend both, especially since make up sits on them so well.
- I’ve been kind of sick this past week so I’ve taken some time out on life, avoided making plans and just taking time for me. Including healthy food and long walks after work. After a such hectic summer I think it’s the best thing I could have done. You have to look after number one first, after all.
- I watched ‘The Frozen Ground’ on Netflix the other night having no idea if it was good or not, but I enjoyed it! If you’re into true crime, this movie is based on the story of the serial killer Robert Hansen. So crazy how long he got away with it for.
- Music: Admissions – Nbdy, I Don’t Even Know You Anymore – Netsky & Bazzi, Laces – Shalom Dubas
Wearing: Glassons Shirt, Wrangler Jeans, Nike Sneakers
- I’m still sick, send help.
- I’m running out of things to look forward to – I need to start buying concert tickets again, haha.