This week follows the chronicles of a girl who hasn’t eaten at home in two weeks, caught up with heaps of friends and ended up with one nasty hangover. Last night I had been so busy moving my stuff out of my room to get the carpet cleaned I forgot to write this post. Am I a qualified adult now? I never thought I’d be so excited to get my carpets cleaned. Anyway, here’s highs and lows for the past two weeks. I have been pretty busy lately which means I’m playing full on catch up now. Forgive me, okay. So here it is – the post you’ve been waiting two weeks for (or you just stumbled upon this and don’t really care, lol).
- On Saturday I caught up with Caitlin and finally met her little baby girl Mila. Honestly I’m getting so clucky. We went to Kreem for lunch and it’s a MUST if you’re near Henderson.
- I swear all I do it eat. JJ and I went out for drinks and cocktails at Peach Pit on K Road the other night which is a new favourite. Really understated but it’s such a cool spot and it’s perfect for sitting outside when the sun sets. Plus, they have Peach Aperol Spritz.
- On that note: Duck Island ice cream is worth the line!!
- The other week I visited Forme Spa for the March ‘Bliss Me Out’ package which was ridiculously nice. I had never had a massage before (I know, what the hell have I been waiting for) and it was amazing. This would make an awesome present for someone too. The package includes a back massage, foot massage and facial but check out their website for all the extras, because there are so many more. Also – how beautiful are the interiors!?
- Grace and I were lucky enough to go to the screening of Five Feet Apart last week. First of all, why have I never experienced Gold Class before? It was the perfect girls night out: movie, dinner and wine. The movie is a classic chick flick but it was cute and worth a watch. It’s in theatres March 28th.
- New friends that feel like you’ve known them forever. So easy.
- I got sent La Mer limited-edition glowing body oil and bronzing powder which are both insane products. I used the oil on my legs before going out the other night and it’s the perfect last-minute touch. So, so worth it.
- Speaking of that party – I tanned my body using Bondi Sands on my body + Isle of Paradise tanning drops on my face = perfect combination. Those drops give you the best “I just got back from holiday” glow.
- I was also send the new Bondi Sands skin care range and so far I’ve used the Body Moisturiser everyday. It smells like coconut – yummm!
- Just enjoying moments rather than stressing about where something is heading, ya know?
- Music: 3AM ft. Baauer, AJ Tracey & Jae Stephens, Terrified – Childish Gambino, Do Not Disturb – Mahalia, Waves (feat. 6lack) – Normani
- As mentioned, I was so hungover yesterday and had to move everything out of my room to get the carpet cleaned. ADULT LIFE.
- Feeling a bit meh. Kind of like the only thing I do is eat, sleep and work.
- I need to book flights overseas but I also want to buy a car so I haven’t done either. I am queen of procrastination.