Coming to you from my friends couch – we are blanketed up and watching Sex And The City for the probably seventh time in our friendship. Sometimes there’s nothing better than reliving an old favourite to heal a hang over. This weekend has flown past and I’m not ready for it to be over. On the other hand, it’s been so good catching up with a heap of friends in a short amount of time. Makes all the Coachella updates a little less painful to watch, ya know?
- I’m just going to talk you through a heap of places I’ve eaten this week since they’ve all been pretty damn good.
- I finally made it to Odettes Eatery for breakfast and I can say, the Vanilla Crepe was 5 star. I mean Passionfruit, Peach and Mango flavours added into it is heaven.
- Our Saturday girls night out started at Azabu with great food and company. Jamiela specifically wanted me to mention the Pork Buns because they actually melt in your mouth. Also the Ninja Azzuri cocktail which isn’t for the faint hearted. Think Amaretto featuring a lot of wasabi.
- On Thursday I went to the new Glassons store in Newmarket to view their new winter collection. Also they now have an amazing vintage section at the back of the store which is the best part – it’s a must-visit. I ended up leaving with this jacket which I’ve been wearing all weekend, such a good investment.
- I went to the Mecca launch meet & greet with Zoe Foster Blake where she talked about her new Go-To product line. We ended up putting the full line on my face in a demo and I can say the products felt amazing. Kind of like an at home spa visit. They’re really affordable too for quality products and Zoe is one is the most beautiful people I’ve met. Such a lovely evening.
- There is definitely something true about when you’re not looking for a guy, you’ll find one.
- I went to Prego for a work dinner the other night and ANOTHER great place for food. The last time I went I got pasta which I wasn’t sold on but this time around I got the lamb which is top-notch. That and the Gerard Bertrand Cote Des Roses Rosé is the best looking wine bottle I’ve seen.
- If you’re in the mood for something a little bit heart warming/emotional to watch I’d recommend The Skin Deep Youtube channel. So very interesting to hear conversations so raw.
- Music: Aura – Dennis Lloyd, As I Sleep – Tobtok, What Could Have Been – Jordan Mackampa, Tell The-Girl – Golden Vessel
- I feel like I’ve been sleeping walking my way through the entire weekend. It’s like I can never quite catch up on sleep. Ugh.
- What is with guys just taking what they want instead of asking for it.
- Also – just because you give out a compliment doesn’t meant a girls going to be interested? Honestly, I’m not sure what’s with that. Move along buddy…
- I am SO behind on life admin. Two days off a week is not enough. I can’t wait for long weekend.