Is it me or are the weeks flying by? We are already well into June, I’m leaving the country in exactly a month and everything is now officially booked. The only thing I don’t know is where I’ll be on the other side of coming back. I can already sense the post-vacation depression. For now, I’m going to enjoy looking forward to something that’s still a little while off and keep busy until then. Which is a big roundabout way in saying that sorry this wasn’t up on Sunday – I was busy keeping busy.
- I stayed at home sick today and spent the day watching For The People. It’s another law drama from the creators of Scandal so you know it’s a good and easy watch. There are two seasons out and I’ve already binged the first. So good.
- I went for dinner with Caitlin at Farang in Kingsland to catch up, finally. It was so good to chat and the food was pretty good too. I love going to Kingsland for a change because there are so many good places to eat there. I’d recommend the Sweetie Boys Buns for sure.
- I found Krispy Kreme in town and I am stoked. Doughnuts are my guilty pleasure for sure. The apple crumbles flavour is the best.
- The Espresso Martini’s from Saint Alice are pretty damn good.
- I got the most extravagant package from Mon Purse on Friday – it made my day. I got the Long Line Bucket Bag and the black travel set for my trip overseas and I already know it’s all coming with me everywhere. What I love is they monogrammed my initials on all of the pieces too which make them extra special. Honestly, the best way to end my Friday.
- As I said, everything for my trip away is booked! EEEK, so excited!!
- This week had been a weird one. I’m glad it’s over.
- Music: You Got It – Vory, Let You Down – NF, Foreplay – Jalen Santoy, I C Light – Crooked Colours
- I put it down to hormones but I’m stuck in a cycle or not sleeping and headaches. Fun times all around.
- The waiter at Saint Alice was so rude and I don’t know what his deal is but I don’t even want to go back because of him.
- Life really has a way of wearing you down sometimes.